Buying New Construction? 10 Reasons To Use A Realtor.
1. It costs you $0 to have your own representation on one of the biggest transactions of your life.
2. The agent on site represents the builder & is looking out for their own best interest.
3. To negotiate the terms of the contract & upgrades on your behalf.
4. To help make sure you have a full understanding of all documentation & warranties.
5. To help navigate you through the selection process.
6. If you are moving from a different city/state, you will have someone to keep you up-to-date on the progress.
7. To make sure you get everything in writing & hold the builder accountable.
8. To help you weigh out the pros and cons of using the in-house lender.
9. To guide you through the new construction home inspection process.
10. You will have an extra pair of eyes during the frame review and blue tape walk through.
Thinking of building? Don’t navigate it alone! Give us a call 321.446.9035
Why Client Service is Important to Us
Buying or selling a home can be a daunting task. It is one of the most personal and important decisions you'll make in your lifetime. Since it can be stressful, you want to ensure you have someone on your side who knows what they're doing. That's where our realtors...
Is Now a Good Time to Buy a Home?
The real estate market has been on the rise for the past few years. Home prices have been increasing, and more people are investing in property. However, recently, interest rates have begun to climb as well. So, is this still a good time to invest in real estate? We...
Homestead Exemptions in Florida
If you're a homeowner in Florida, there are several types of homestead exemptions that can be claimed on a property that could potentially save you big money. As every homeowner quickly learns, every penny counts! Homestead exemptions are pain-free ways to potentially...
FIVE Benefits of Living on the Space Coast
Florida’s Space Coast is so much more than a beautiful vacation destination! It’s no coincidence it’s ranked the #1 place to live in Florida by the U.S. News & World Report, and why it’s continually praised for having a strong quality of life for those who call it...
Rocket Launches on the Space Coast
The growing list of reasons to visit the beautifully unique Space Coast in Central Florida are enough to convince any vacation enthusiast to start planning a trip! With 72 miles of gorgeous coastline to enjoy, a plethora of world-class golf courses scattered...
Staging a Home for Sale
What is Home Staging? A well-decorated home is a priority for many homeowners, but there’s a big difference between a beautifully decorated living room and one that is well-staged. For the purposes of selling a home for the highest and best offer available, excellent...